Magento FAQ Extension by megestore enables your customers to ask question right on product page without facing any lengthy procedure. In past customers have to send email to site admin for any query which ultimately take too much time.
Now a days due to high level of competition, the buyer has taken the veto power from the seller. This all situation make them the king of market, but in return the patience level of customers is also reducing day by day and the reason behind it, is not other than that they have more options to choose.
Apart from that, if you are the customer then surely multiple question will arise in your mind, and the site admin will be always there to answer each question on instant bases, which is comparatively not applicable.
To come out from this dilemma you need a distinct place where your customers asked question about products related issues. For all this you need some sort of extension which will assist you to form a separate section in the form of knowledge base right on your product landing page. If you want all this on your store then Magento Frequently Asked Question Module by Megestore is a right choice of selection in order to accomplish your goals.
Now let’s have a look on some of its key features, and how it is beneficial in aspect of merchant and customers.
- In this Magento Plugin you can display as many question as you want at the top of this section landing page.
- Magento FAQ Plugin have the capability of powerful search tools which can ensure complete satisfaction to customers regarding question and answer with great accuracy.
- Now with the help of this module admin can generate topics and group question category wise so that your customers experience a professional user interface
- The FAQ section is full of arrangement options for improved user interface, style of FAQ, position on sidebar, etc.
- The product is multi store supported and 100% open source
- Users can view all questions and answers regarding specific product on a separate page
- Customers easily search the required answers through topics and categories
- They can view most common FAQs on Category pages’ sidebar as well
- Create topics and group the questions into categories for their convenience
- Admin have the authority to sort order of categories to be shown in frontend
- You can also enables FAQ display with multiple options such as style, its position or number wise etc.
The price of this extension is $99
For download or to watch demo click on below link