The tutorial will guide you how to install theme on PrestaShop cloud. If you want to properly install theme on your “PrestaShop Cloud” then you have to use an “import/export a theme” module required and it is available for free at PrestaShop add-ons . By default this module is not installed.
To install this module you should have to get register at PrestaShop add-ons which is PrestaShop official marketplace.
Now follow the steps which are given below to install theme on your PrestaShop 1.6 store.
1. Login to your PrestaShop admin panel
2. Go to Modules >> Modules:
3. Then search the “themeinstallator” in the search bar and then click on “Install” button to install this module
4. After that click on the “choose file” to import theme zip file from your computer. Then the zip file will be located at “themes/themeinstallor” folder in the theme folder. Then click “Next”.
5. Choose all the modules in the “Select themes modules” which you want to install. After that choose those modules which must be disabled for the theme and then select “Use theme’s configuration” in the “Native module configuration” area. Then click “Next”.
6. Select all the warning messages if they appear, mostly you would see the warning messages that some image sizes are not added.
7. Finish installation of the theme
8. After that active you theme at “Preferences” >> “themes” menu:
9. Then navigate “Preferences” >> “Images” and check all the images sizes are added.
10. If you made changes in the image sizes or added new, then navigate to “Preferences” >> “images” area and then click to “Regenerate thumbnails” in the “Regenerate thumbnails” section.
11. After the activation of all the modules, assign them to the correct position in “Modules” >> “Positions” to place them in the required positions.
12. Then go back to the store front office and refresh the page and you would see that new theme has been installed successfully.