Whether you manage a hotel, work as a consultant or run a local business, allowing users to book appointments certainly plays an important role for business or organisation.
Adding an appointment booking management system to your websites will not only streamline your business to a massive extent but also boost your sales and ROI drastically.
If you are running a WordPress website, you probably be looking for a way to make it possible for your users to make appointments directly from your website.
Well, if so, read on to know the best appointment booking WordPress plugins that will help you add a user-friendly and feature-rich booking system to your website.
Bookly is one of the most popular WordPress booking plugins that boasts of its responsive and beautiful design layout along with its various customization options. Bookly is a premium plugin that is available merely at a price of $35, making it the most impressive yet affordable plugin in our list of booking WordPress plugins.
Impressive features of Bookly
- Offers push notifications directly from WordPress
- Allows you to edit the front-end booking calendar colours to match your website colours
- Lets you edit the text of the front-end calendar
- Comes integrated with PayPal payments
- Syncs with Google Calendar
- Export your appointment list to a CSV
Developed by WPMU DEV, Appointments+ has all the features that you may need to allow your users to make appointments directly from your WordPress powered website. The plugin is an ideal choice for small to medium sized businesses, thanks to its wide range of features incorporated into it.
Impressive features of Appointments+
- Manage all you client contact info
- Allows users to schedule appointments as far out as a month or even a year
- Offers push notification to remind or confirm appointments with your clients
Team Booking Plugin is a well-crafted, powerful yet simple WordPress plugin that is developed by VonStroheim and is available on CodeCanyon. The plugin has better looks than any other booking plugin and is extremely easy to configure and use.
Impressive features of Team Booking Plugin
- Lets you completely organise your availability through Google Calendar
- Syncs with Google Calendar to keep things up to date
- Enables users to set up appointments directly from your website
- Create different services or products available at your business
- Inform and/or confirm appointments with users with the help of bespoke emails
Another plugin that will help you integrate a booking calendar into your WordPress website is WP Booking Calendar. The plugin comes with a simple configuration and can be easily managed right from your WordPress dashboard. WP Booking Calendar is an amazing combination of powerful features, easy to use interface and affordability.
Impressive features of WordPress Booking Calendar
- Lets you add a number of calendars
- Offers multiple choice of reservations
- Unlimited number of timeslots that can vary a far as length
- Enable or disable a CAPTCHA form to prevent spam
- Comes with PayPal integration
- Has simple to use interface
- Beautiful roll-over feature
Appointment Calendar is yet another one of the popular Booking WordPress plugins that enable you to integrate an appointment booking management system into your WordPress powered website. All you have to do is install the plugin and add the plugin shortcode to your page or post. It also enables you to display available time slots that visitors can book. You can also set meeting hours, lunch breaks and business hours to notify the users about your availability.
Impressive features of Appointment Calendar
- Provides Email Notifications on appointments
- Is highly Multilingual and lets you easily translate it into your native language
- Add/Edit/Manage Booking from Admin Interface.
- Lets you export appointments in a CSV file
Author Bio: Jason is a renowned Custom Plugin Developer