After enabling the forum module and configuring the basic settings what we need to do is to add another forum. This change needs because you currently have the General Discussion. Now, let’s start learning how to add another forum in Drupal 7 called Food discussion.
Follow the below mentioned steps to create new forum in Drupal 7
- First of all login to Drupal 7 account dashboard
- Click on Modules on the top menu
- Next to the forum, then click to the configure
- Then, click to add forum
- Type the name of the forum in the Forum name and our forum will be food discussion
- Description is an optional field, and it will be shown under the forum name when they will be listed. The type is a description which is as needed.
- After that in the Parent drop down, select the container from where it belongs. If it does not belongs to any other forum or container then leave it to root
- Then, set the weight of the forum
- Click save button to complete the configuration.
- Now your Drupal website will start displaying two forums, the default general discussion and the food discussion forum which we have created.